Mobile service for restoration of leather, plastic and vinyl.
$90,000 - $100,000 plus vehicle
5 years plus multiple options
Must not be colour blind.
Comprehensive initial training provided in Canada, on-going field support in Australia, plus strong internet based technical library
Fibrenew is the market leader in the restoration of leather, plastic and vinyl. We are a mobile franchise service that caters to the aviation, automotive, commercial, marine, medical and residential markets. With all these revenue streams and opportunities across so many markets, our company and franchisees have grown and thrived through every rise and fall of the economy. That really speaks to the fact that there is always a need for our services.
ROBUST BUSINESS MODEL
Since 1987, we have built and refined a robust business system. This includes the research and development of a proprietary product line, highly specialized techniques as well as rock-solid support, operations and marketing systems. The strength of our business model, the quality of our products and services and our enthusiasm for what we do all contribute to the success of 230+ Fibrenew franchises around the world.
• Flat-rate royalty system
• Six month ramp-up grace period
• Two weeks hands-on training
• Choice of single operator or fleet operation
• Mentorship program and business coaching
• Exclusive technical intranet library
• Personalized website and social marketing
• Google Adwords internet marketing program
• Print marketing template library
• Fully loaded iPad, including Fibrenew App
• Proprietary product line with nearly 200 products
Fibrenew Franchisee, Al Crnjac, Eastern Ontario from Fibrenew Franchising on Vimeo.
Al Crnjac from Fibrenew Eastern Ontario speaking about his history and experience as a franchise owner.
Would you like to know more?